Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh yea..



I guess I should introduce WHY I created this blog.



First of all - the title comes from "The Little Prince" by Antione de St. Exupery. It is, without a doubt, my FAVORITE book of all time.



Why? Because it speaks to me on a whole new level every time I read it. I've been reading little bits to Elliot every night and chapter two is one of my favorite chapters.





Secondly, I'm not working right now. I miss my students tremendously and I've been hearing reports that they would like to see pictures of the baby. I figured I might as well make the blog not just for my students but for my family and friends.



I'll try to keep this blog as up to date as possible with the "goings on" of our little family. I'm feeling exceptionally blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment