Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moby Wrap for the win!





The Moby Wrap is amazing! Amazing! When Elliot was only eight days old, I ran into a woman at the grocery store who told me about the "Snuggly Wrap" aka the "Boba" which is aka "The Moby" and she told me it was a God-send to her and worth the investment. Here I was walking around the store carrying him (because I'm only allowed to carry the weight of the baby until given clearance from my doctors) and there is a device out there big enough/strong enough to support my little seven pounder. :)


At first, I'll admit... I thought the thing looked odd. I researched it a bit. Then, a friend of mine received one and gave it rave reviews! After reading her review of it, and then seeing another woman with one at Church... I thought it was time to give it a shot. Hubby and I went to babies-r-us and picked up the Moby and a few other items for our little man (Thank God for gift cards) and today we tried it for the first time and it's awesome!


I walked around the mall for two hours with him strapped to me with no issues. Elliot likes it because it is basically like a walking swaddle. I can even bend over with him "in me" and tie my shoes. It's truly fascinating.


Well done inventor of the Moby, well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment