Friday, November 25, 2011

Elliot Walter meets Walter Sr.















Choosing a name for my son was not a hard task to do. My brother suggested the name Elliot. I had always wanted to name my daughter, Eleanor, after my Nana. I once had a doctor tell me that I'd never have a healthy baby boy. So when I found out I was having a son... and that he was 100% healthy... I was in shock!


Elliot is named after Eleanor. His middle name is Walter. Walter is my Grandfather's name and my Father's name. We will call him Walter in Polish. :)


Elliot was able to meet his GG PopWalt this Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. My grandfather told me how proud he was of me, and that meant a lot to me. His approval is important to me. No real reason why, it just is. He's a great man and I'm blessed to be nearly 30 years old and still have my grandfather. He's my only grandparent left.


My Grandfather and my Dad have always been there for me. They're wonderful men and I hope Elliot grows to be a man of strong moral character.


Just look at my Grandfather's face... he's so proud and excited to have a second great grandson. I'm so proud to just have Elliot in my life. He's a dream come true. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment