Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Grown-ups are so strange," the little prince said to himself as he went on his way....









This book is just remarkable. I've probably read it 100 times and each time it's more and more special to me. Tonight we read about the vain flower, the power of lies, the truth in words, the way to care for a volcanoe and of course...strange grown-ups.



I think one of the neatest things about being a new mom is just observing and watching my son. Some of the moves he makes cause me to say, "Ah ha! That's what you were doing when you were inside of me!" But also, it's neat to see some of his inherited behaviors. He has several mannerisms that my husband has - and he has them all on his own - it's more inherited than learned. Either way, I must say I'm so in love with my little man (and my big man, too). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment