Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hospital Wishes and Instagram Alert!

Hello, hello!

We are so grateful for all the love and support we have received thus far as we anticipate Nora's arrival.   As of this time, I will be induced on the 21st of this month.    

It is our heartfelt request that we have NO VISITORS on the 21st.    We aren't trying to "keep her" from anyone, we need this time as a family to bond.   The hospital is aware of this request, so no visitors will be accepted on the 21st.    

Keep in mind, for nearly FOUR years, Elliot has been the center of our world.   This is a big, big, BIG transition for him.    Elliot meeting his little sister and having as much one on one time with her is incredibly important.    Plus, labor is hard yo.    I'm most likely going to be in pain, uncomfortable, looking like a hot mess (but a happy hot mess) ... who knows!  

Visitors ARE welcome after the 21st starting at noon and ending at 8pm.    The hospital has become very strict (and I like it!) about the number of people in the room.   I am allowed no more than 4 visitors at a time, considering my mom will be with me as labor coach and home nurse, that number is actually 3.  

If you would like to "follow me" on Instagram, my username is mamageib.


Thank you for your love, prayers, and understanding as we anxiously await Nora's arrival.

Love,
Leigh Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment