Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A trip to OCNJ!

This past weekend we made it down to OCNJ to visit with PopWalt.    Elliot had a blast!  He was able to experience the ocean ON HIS OWN for the first time, as well as.... RIDES!  Yes, RIDES!

We did the Merry-Go-Round FOUR TIMES!

Interesting tidbits:  My Nana, Eleanor (whom Elliot is named after) loved orange creamsicle.   On the boardwalk, Elliot shared an orange creamsicle Kohrs Bros. ice cream cone with his Nana - my mom.  :)
In addition to this, as a kid - I used to always share Shriver's shoelace licorice with my mom on the boardwalk and on the way home in the car.   Elliot shared with me in the car.   Too cool.  :)

The weather was great!  Good times were had!   I love spending time with my family.   :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment