Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!   My Mark!

Mark,
Thank you for always being the one I can run to - for anything.   You've been my best friend for the past ten years.   You are without a doubt, my soul mate.    Thank you for loving me unconditionally.    Thank you for standing by me through everything.   Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me with my hopes and dreams.    Through countless tears and melt downs on our road to infertility, you never let go of my hand.   Through miscarriages and let downs, you were there.   You wiped my tears.   You stood by my side.   You never made me feel "less than."   You kept our dream of being parents alive through your constant faith and optimism.   And now, on your birthday.... you have your son.    You are a phenomenal father.    Elliot is head over heels in love with his daddy.    You two are my world!  My men!   I hope this is your best birthday yet, and I'm looking forward to spending many more with you!   So happy 34th my love, but happy 1st birthday as a daddy.  We love you. 
All my love for always and forever,
Leigh Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment