Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chit Chats



When Elliot was first born we had a conversation immediately when he was placed into my arms. It was just tooooo cool. Such a magical moment.


I'm now back to work ((on week 2)) and I miss him terribly. My body is actually having literal physical responses to missing him which we're working on trying to fix with my OB. It's really bizarre, actually.


But now, I come home after he's been with his Grammy & PaPa in the mornings and one of his Aunties in the afternoons and we chat. He coos and laughs and smiles and it's just awesome. His laugh is so subtle and his smile is just so precious. I love being back to work with my students but I do miss him... very much... so my desk area is completely surrounded by photos. And my kids ask me about him every day and if he did something new or funny or cute or even annoying. How blessed am I to be able to touch the life of these young lives and the life of my son? I think I've been diagnosed with I-love-Elliot-itis.

No comments:

Post a Comment